Logan and Brian were married in a (gorgeously sunny) classic, outdoor ceremony at The Peninsula Club.
They exchanged vows pond-side in front of a single, custom-made cross . (Which was highlighted with amazing florals in soft bushes, creams and pinks by Wedding Boss, Stacey Abernathy of Willow Branch Flowers.) The aisle runner, made of flowing white fabric interlaced with florals added an extra bit of romance.
Wedding day Details and Highlights:
– The bride and groom were given gifts of Armani/Prive cologne and perfume custom engraved with their wedding date
– Bridesmaids wore a ‘stand-out’ of color in the way of burgundy bridesmaids dresses which popped against the white, blush, ivory that adorned the remainder of the event.
– The 4-tier, simple-but-beautiful wedding cake by Wedding Boss, Wow Factor cakes complete with hand-pipped scroll detailing and floral highlights
– Speaking of sweet, Krispy Kreme donuts were the giveaway/favor for guests- nom, nom!
– The guests danced the night away to tunes by “Life of the Party” band until the night wound down and they exited via sparkler exit.
Logan and Brian’s Wedding Boss Vendor Lineup:
Planner: Erin Padgett Events
Photography: Lindsey Lee Photography
Hair and Makeup: Be Pretty
Floral Design: Willow Branch Flowers
Cake: Wow Factor Cakes
The Peninsula Club, Hayden Olivia, Cooke Rentals, East Coast Entertainment (band), Crown Alley Films, and SilverFox Limos